Technology Services CatalogUse these forms to request a planned service.
- College Directory Updates
- Event Equipment Request
- Printer Toner Request Form
- SARS Anywhere Access Request
- Sharepoint Website Request Form
- Software Request for Classrooms
- Student Website Space
- Telephone Services Request Form
- Technology Center-Technical Services Request (Access Change or Disable)
- Technology Center-Technical Services Request-For New Employees
- Web Site Request Form (OUCampus)
College Directory Updatesback to top
See the College Directory Updates Form to submit your information/change your information in the Online College Directory
Event Equipment Requestback to top
See the Event Equipment Request Form to request media equipment for an event.
Printer Toner Request Formback to top
See the Printer Toner Request Formto request toner for a laser printer on campus.
SARS Anywhere Access Requestback to top
See the SARS Anywhere Access Request Form to request a SARS Anywhere User Account or to Change/Update a SARS Anywhere User Account
Sharepoint Website Request Formback to top
See the SharePoint Website Request Form to request a SharePoint website for a department or a division, a committee, or any kind of project workgroup. Enter the word "SharePoint" in the Purpose or Content fields on the form.
Software Request for Classroomsback to top
See the Software Request for Classrooms Form to request that software be installed in a Computer Classroom or Lab.
Student Website Spaceback to top
See the Student Website Space Form to request space on the student web server. Your students will be able to use their MCC accounts to FTP files to the server and view them over the web.
Telephone Services Request Formback to top
See the Telephone Services Request Form to:
- Request for New Phone Extension/Voicemail: To request a new telephone extension and/or voicemail account.
- Reassign Phone Extension: For reassigning a telephone number to another person.
- Request for Phantom Voicemail: To create a voice mail account for a user without a physical telephone.
- Auto-Attendant Request form: For multiple voice mail/announcement boxes on the same telephone extension.
Technology Center-Technical Services Request (Access Change or Disable)back to top
See the Technology Center-Technical Services Request Form to provision current employees with additional services or disable access to services no longer needed. This form must be filled out by Current Faculty or Staff and signed by their supervisors, then returned to the Technology Center Service Desk.
Technology Center-Technical Services Request-For New Employeesback to top
See the Technical Services Request For New Employees Form to provision computer access for new employees. This form must be signed by the employee and supervisor and sent to the Technology Center Service Desk.