Student E-Mail Information
Middlesex Community College's student e-mail system uses Office 365 for Education from Microsoft. It's FREE and it's yours for as long as you are a student and for some time thereafter.
Your MCC student e-mail address is an official means of communication with the college.
Communications from Middlesex to students will be sent to your MCC e-mail address.
Your MCC e-mail address will also be the one instructors use to communicate to you
How do I access my MCC Student e-mail account?
- Go to the My MCC web portal and log on using your User Name (‘A number’) and password.
- Click the link for ‘My MCC E-Mail (Office 365)’.
Note: When using your student email on a shared, public computer, it is important for security and privacy reasons that you close the web browser window(s) to completely exit the system.
What happens if I don't know, or have forgotten, my User Name ('A number') or password ?
- Use the the Online Self-Service Tool on the My MCC web portal
- You will be prompted to enter your name and the last 4 numbers of your SSN.
- Click the 'Search For My Account' button and follow the prompts.
How can I find out what my MCC e-mail address is?
- Use the Online Self-Service Tool on the My MCC web portal (see steps from above)
- Log in to My MCC E-Mail. Once you are connected in, click the drop-down arrow next to your name on the top-right side of the screen. Your e-mail address will be displayed.
The MCC student e-mail system provides many benefits and features, including:
- Plenty of storage space for e-mail (25 GB)
- 7 gigabytes of personal file storage space on OneDrive
- Calendar feature for personal and academic use
- Mobile device connection
- Mail sent to your MCC e-mail account can be forwarded to a personal account, such as Gmail or Yahoo. Here are directions how to do that.
- You may choose to access your e-mail account through another e-mail program that supports POP3 or IMAP
Please read the FAQ, plus other additional information:
- MCC Student Office 365 E-mail FAQ
- MCC Student OneDrive FAQ
- Setup MCC E-Mail On Your Cell Phone/Mobile Device
If you need assistance logging on to My MCC E-Mail, please contact the Service Desk at (978)656-3301 or by email at email@example.com.