Transferring to a 4 year College or University

Students who complete an Associate Degree in Nursing may choose to directly enter the workforce or they may transfer into four-year programs for their Bachelor’s in Nursing. RN graduates interested in continuing their education to earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing may consider exploring our bachelor degree completion partnerships with Rivier, Emmanuel College, Regis, Colby-Sawyer, Endicott College, Chamberlain, Fitchburg State, and SNHU.

Associate Degree graduates may benefit from specific Articulation Agreements available among participating public and private higher education programs in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the surrounding New England region.

Please contact the Academic Advising Department for further information, Students may also refer to the Transfer Program and Events page. 

Students may also benefit from taking additional Non-Nursing courses to meet the requirements of the Mass Transfer Block if they are transferring to a Massachusetts State University or University of Massachusetts day program. For additional information go to the MCC Transfer Policies and Programs page.

Last Modified: 7/12/22