Planning to earn a Bachelor Degree? Middlesex Community College provides an economical way to begin achieving your goal. Hundreds of our students successfully transfer each year to continue their education and earn a Bachelor degree. Our transfer counselors have the resources and expertise to assist students to make informed choices regarding their academic plans and next steps. Middlesex Community College is dedicated to providing services to help you to make a smooth transition.
Please review upcoming on-campus transfer events, plus transfer events from other colleges.
- Bedford Campus: Enrollment Center, Building 9, 1st Floor, Room 115
- Lowell Campus: Cowan Center, Ground Floor, Room G02
- Monday - Friday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
To schedule an appointment with a Transfer Counselor, please call 1-800-818-3434 or stop by the Student Information Center.
If you have any questions, contact:
- Jane Fain at 978-656-3266 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bryan Wint at 781-280-3628 or email@example.com