Academic, Career, and Transfer Center
Our Department Mission
The Academic, Career, and Transfer Center empowers and educates students. We are committed to teaching skills students need to explore their interests, and design a realistic plan to achieve their personal, educational, and career goals. We promote self-efficacy and life-long learning and direct students toward resources that will enhance their opportunities for success. Through collaborative partnerships with faculty, staff, and the community at large, we create a dynamic and accessible learning environment grounded in innovation and creativity where all can succeed.
The Academic, Career and Transfer Advising Centers in Bedford and Lowell are staffed with academic counselors to assist all students with academic decision making. They will help students and prospective students with admission information, as well as information about educational options, career and major choices, registration, transfer credit, graduation, veterans’ educational benefits and transfer to other institutions, including Mass Transfer.
We look forward to serving you!
- Bedford Campus: Enrollment Center, Building 9, 1st Floor, Room 115
- Lowell Campus: Cowan Center, Ground Floor, Room G02
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30AM - 8:45PM
- Friday: 8:30AM - 5:00PM
- Saturday: 8:30AM - 12:00PM
If you are assigned to any of the academic advisors in the Academic, Career and Transfer Centers, you can schedule an appointment with them by using the following link: appointment online using E-SARS or Call 1-800-818-3434 for an appointment.
Bedford Campus Advisors:
- Michael Rideout, 781-280-3587
- Kirsten Morrow, 781-280-3619
- Kimberly Kinsella, 781-280-3602
- Esther Hochman, 781-280-3604
- Bryan Wint (Transfer Advisor), 978-656-3266
Lowell Campus Advisors:
- Ivette Caletz, 978-656-3214
- Reginald Nichols, 978-656-3227
- Althea Adlien-Wilks, 978-656-3265
- Winny Oyamo-Twombly, 978-656-3252
- Jane Fain (Transfer Advisor), 781-280-3268
If you have any questions, you can email us at: email@example.com.