Advisor InformationIn order to make the advising registration process easier for advisors and beneficial for our students, we have included all of the most current information you will need for the upcoming Advising/Registration Period. We hope advisors will use these materials when working with students in helping them to make the best possible selections in terms of course work and in accessing MCC resources.
Fall 2017 Advising Guide
In this advising guide, advisors will find materials that will assist you in advising students including new program information, curriculum updates, new courses, new policies, as well as tips for your advising meetings with students.
We have also included other materials from the Advising Guide Appendix below that will be useful to advisors to make informed choices about coursework and understanding resources available to assist in educational planning:
- Fall 2017 Advising Guide
- Academic Advising Syllabus
- Blank MCC Student Schedule
- Advisor Guide for Student Services on Campus
- Developmental English Course Sequence
- ELL Course Sequence Chart
- Math Ramp-Up Program
- Math Ramp Up Program Changes
- Science Course Sequence Chart
- Program Coordinators and Division Deans by Program Listing