Which Classes Do I Need to Complete My Major?
A degree audit can help you to determine the courses you still need in order to complete the requirements of your major.
MCC utilizes a degree auditing (degree tracking) tool called DegreeWorks. You and your advisor will work together to build an educational plan in DegreeWorks that will include your:
1. Major and degree requirements
2. A map of the courses you will take each semester
3. Academic, career, and personal goals, as well as, a plan to achieve them
4. Advising notes
Follow the directions below to access and use DegreeWorks. If you have questions about your degree audit, please see your academic advisor. If you experience difficulty accessing DegreeWorks please contact the Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-656-3301.
Student DegreeWorks Tutorials:
- How to Login & Run a Degree Audit
- How to Interpret a DegreeWorks Audit
- How to use the GPA Calculator
Advisor DegreeWorks Tutorials: