Which Classes Do I Need to Complete My Major?

A degree audit can help you to determine the courses you still need in order to complete the requirements of your major. 

MCC utilizes a degree auditing (degree tracking) tool called DegreeWorks. You and your advisor will work together to build an educational plan in DegreeWorks that will include your:

          1. Major and degree requirements
          2. A map of the courses you will take each semester
          3. Academic, career, and personal goals, as well as, a plan to achieve them
          4. Advising notes

Follow the directions below to access and use DegreeWorks.  If you have questions about your degree audit, please see your academic advisor. If you experience difficulty accessing DegreeWorks please contact the Helpdesk at helpdesk@middlesex.mass.edu or 978-656-3301.

If you have any questions, you can email us at: academicadvising@middlesex.mass.edu.

Accessing DegreeWorks

Student DegreeWorks Tutorials:

 How to Login & Run a Degree Audit

 How to Interpret a DegreeWorks Audit

 How to use the GPA Calculator

 Advisor DegreeWorks Tutorials:              

How to Login & Run a Degree Audit 

Login Printable Directions   

How to Run a WHAT-IF Audit  

WHAT IF Printable Directions

How to Use the Educational PLANNER

PLANNER Printable Directions 

How to Add Advising NOTES

Advising NOTES Printable Directions

Last Modified: 10/27/14