Getting started is easy...
To Apply for Admission:
- Review the admission requirements for your major program of study
- Some major programs of study have specific admission requirements that must be satisfied to be considered for admission, so be sure to check the information for your program of interest.
- Complete and submit your Online Application for Admission or call 1-800-818-3434 for a paper application
If mailing your application, send it to:
Middlesex Community College
Enrollment Communications & Support
33 Kearney Square
Lowell, MA 01852-1987
Some application tips:
- If you have not yet earned your high school diploma at the time you submit your application, you must certify that you have earned your high school diploma or GED credential prior to the start of classes.
- To request transfer credit for course credits from other colleges, forward official transcripts with your application or have them sent later.
- If you are homeschooled, you are eligible to apply for admission to a degree or certificate program provided you have successfully completed an approved home school program in accordance with Massachusetts General Laws or the laws of your home state.
We thank you for considering Middlesex Community College, and we look forward to seeing you on campus.