Academic Advising Process
New students are assigned an advisor after they register.
All day students are assigned advisors and should meet with their advisor during the semester and during registration periods. In preparing for registration for an upcoming semester, students should:
- Identify Advisor
- Make appointment with Advisor
- Read semester’s course offerings in Semester Schedule
- Make a potential schedule
- Keep appointment with Advisor
- Receive approval from Advisor
- Register for classes by phone 1-800-818-3434, fax 1-978-656-3443, via the web at MiddleNet, mail or by walking into a Student Information Center in Bedford or Lowell.
Although evening students do not receive an assigned advisor, advisors are available in the evening. Call 1-800-818-3434 for an appointment.
Bedford Campus: Enrollment Center, Building 9, 1st Floor, Room 115
Lowell Campus: Cowan Center, Ground Floor, Room G02
The hours for the Academic, Career and Transfer Center are:
Monday thru Thursday 8:30am - 8:45pm
Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Saturday 8:30am - 12:00pm
If you have any questions, you can email us at: email@example.com.