To learn about the Medical Assisting admission application process, click on the forms below to view and download.
- Upcoming Health Information Sessions
- Medical Assisting Associate Degree and Certificate Programs Information & Admission Requirements
- Medical Assisting Admission Requirements Certification
- Middlesex Community College Admission Application
*Print full pdf of application here (print MCC general admission application separately)
Applicants to Medical Assisting are strongly encouraged to attend a Health Program Information Session to ask questions about preparing for admission to this selective program.
Have you met the requirements for Medical Assisting?
- If yes, follow the directions on the Medical Assisting Admission Requirements Certification form and submit all forms and transcripts and complete any required testing by the deadline.
- If no, complete a Middlesex Community College Admission Application online and choose the Liberal Studies Major to begin working on the program prerequisites.