Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Diagnostic Medical Sonography Application Process
To learn about the Diagnostic Medical Sonography admission application process, click on the forms below to view and download the Fall 2016 Admission Requirements.
- DMS Overview Session Schedule
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program Information & Admission Requirements
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography Admission Requirements Certification
- Supplemental Admission Application
- Health Recommendation Form (3 Required)
- Middlesex Community College Admission Application
Applicants to Diagnostic Medical Sonography are strongly encouraged to attend a Health Program Information Session to ask questions about preparing for admission to this competitive & selective program.
Have you met the requirements for Diagnostic Medical Sonography?
- If yes, follow the directions on the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Admission Requirements Certification form, submit all forms and transcripts, and complete any required testing by December 4th, 2015 for admission to the Fall 2016 semester.
- If you have not met the admission requirements, complete a Middlesex Community College Admission Application online and choose the Liberal Studies Major to begin working on the program prerequisites. We encourage you to meet with our academic counselors to plan how you will meet the requirements.