Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Diagnostic Medical Sonography Application Process
To learn about the Diagnostic Medical Sonography admission application process, click on the forms below to view and download the Fall 2014 Admission Requirements.
- Upcoming Health Information Sessions
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program Information & Admission Requirements
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography Admission Requirements Certification
- Supplemental Admission Application
- Health Recommendation Form
- Middlesex Community College Admission Application
*Print full pdf of application here (print MCC general application separately)
Applicants to Diagnostic Medical Sonography are strongly encouraged to attend a Health Program Information Session to ask questions about preparing for admission to this competitive & selective program.
Have you met the requirements for Diagnostic Medical Sonography?
- If yes, follow the directions on the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Admission Requirements Certification form, submit all forms and transcripts, and complete any required testing by December 6th, 2013 for admission to the Fall 2014 semester.
- If you have not met the admission requirements, complete a Middlesex Community College Admission Application online and choose the Liberal Studies Major to begin working on the program prerequisites. We encourage you to meet with our academic counselors to plan how you will meet the requirements.