To learn about the Radiologic Technology admission application process,click on the forms below to view and download the Fall 2016 admission requirements.
Note: Observations at clinical sites are no longer part of the admissions process. Please review the application materials for more details.
- Radiologic Technology Program Information & Admission Requirements
- Radiologic Technology Admission Requirements Certification
- Supplemental Admission Application
- Health Recommendation Form (3 Required)
- Middlesex Community College Admission Application
- Radiologic Technology Student Handbook and Policy Manual (Handbook is located on left side of webpage. Please read before submitting an application.)
Applicants to Radiologic Technology are strongly encouraged to attend a Health Program Information Session to ask questions about preparing for admission to this competitive & selective program.
Have you met the requirements for Radiologic Technology?
- If yes, follow the directions on the Radiologic Technology Admission Requirements Certification Form, submit all forms and transcripts, and complete any required testing by December 4th, 2015 for the Fall 2016 semester.
- If you have not met the admission requirements, complete a Middlesex Community College Admission Application online and choose the Liberal Studies Major to begin working on the program prerequisites. We encourage you to meet with our academic counselors to plan how you will meet the requirements.