To learn about the Radiologic Technology admission application process,click on the forms below to view and download the Fall 2014 admission requirements.
We are no longer accepting applications for Fall 2014. Fall 2015 application materials will be available shortly.
Note: At this time we will not be scheduling observations at the local clinical sites. Please check back for the fall 2015 application materials and more information.
- Radiologic Technology Program Information & Admission Requirements
- Radiologic Technology Admission Requirements Certification
- Guide to Radiologic Technology Observation
- Supplemental Admission Application
- Middlesex Community College Admission Application
- Radiologic Technology Student Handbook and Policy Manual(please read the handbook prior to submitting an application.)
*Print full pdf of application here (print MCC general admission application separately)
Applicants to Radiologic Technology are strongly encouraged to attend a Health Program Information Session to ask questions about preparing for admission to this competitive & selective program.
Have you met the requirements for Radiologic Technology?
- If yes, follow the directions on the Radiologic Technology Admission Requirements Certification Form, submit all forms and transcripts, and complete any required testing by December 6th, 2013 for the Fall 2014 semester.
- If you have not met the admission requirements, complete a Middlesex Community College Admission Application online and choose the Liberal Studies Major to begin working on the program prerequisites. We encourage you to meet with our academic counselors to plan how you will meet the requirements.