To learn about the Dental Assisting degree admission application process, click on the forms below to view and download.
- Dental Assisting Overview Session Schedule (Required for fall 2016 admission)
- Dental Assisting Program Information & Admission Requirements
- Dental Assisting Admission Requirements Certification
- Middlesex Community College Admission Application
- Strategies for Success Advising Guide
Applicants to Dental Assisting are strongly encouraged to attend a Health Program Information Session to ask questions about preparing for admission to this program.
Have you met the requirements for Dental Assisting?
- If yes, follow the directions on the Dental Assisting Admission Requirements Certification form and submit all forms and transcripts and complete any required testing.
- If no, complete a Middlesex Community College Admission Application online and choose the Liberal Studies Major to begin working on the program prerequisites.