To learn about the Dental Hygiene admission application process, click on the forms below to view the Fall 2015 requirements and download the forms.
- Dental Hygiene Program Information & Admission Requirements
- Dental Hygiene Admission Requirements Certification
- Health Recommendation Form (3 Required)
- Observation Essay Instructions
- Supplemental Admission Application
- Middlesex Community College Admission Application
- Upcoming Health Information Sessions
*Print full pdf of application here (print MCC General application separately)
Applicants to Dental Hygiene are strongly encouraged to attend a Health Program Information Session to ask questions about preparing for admission to this competitive & selective program.
Have you met the admission requirements for the Dental Hygiene program?
- If yes, follow the directions on the Dental Hygiene Admission Requirements Certification form and submit all forms and transcripts and complete any required testing by December 5th, 2014 for admission to the Fall 2015 semester.
- If you have not met the admission requirements complete a Middlesex Community College Admission Application online and choose the Liberal Studies Major to begin working on the program prerequisites.