To learn about the Dental Hygiene admission application process, click on the forms below to view the Fall 2017 requirements and download the forms.
- Attendance at an Dental Hygiene Overview Session is required of all applicants
- Dental Hygiene Program Information & Admission Requirements
- Supplemental Admission Application
- Dental Hygiene Admission Requirements Certification
- Health Recommendation Form (3 Required)
- Middlesex Community College Admission Application
Have you met the admission requirements for the Dental Hygiene program?
- If yes, follow the directions on the Dental Hygiene Admission Requirements Certification form and submit all forms and transcripts and complete any required testing by February 1, 2017 for admission to the Fall 2017 semester.
- If you have not met the admission requirements complete a Middlesex Community College Admission Application online and choose the Liberal Studies Major to begin working on the program prerequisites.