Middlesex Community College empowers learners to participate in a diverse global community. Since 1988, Middlesex has been a leader in offering opportunities that intentionally transform curriculum, promote intercultural competence, and engage the college community in deeper cross-cultural understandings of our ever-changing, interconnected world.
Global education at Middlesex transcends borders and divisions, connecting our college community to people, customs, cultures, values, history, religions, languages, and the economic and political systems of the world.
We at Middlesex Community College are committed to the high impact practice of global learning, both in the classroom and beyond. Some of our global education initiatives include:
- Offering Study Abroad opportunities for MCC students
- Preparing students through the Global Scholar Program to be globalized citizens by taking internationally-focused courses
- Supporting Globalized Courses by providing faculty & staff with resources and content
- Sponsoring and promoting workshops, conferences, lectures, and other Events throughout the year, both on and off campus
- Building a strategic framework for Institutional Globalization
Strongly committed to preparing our college community to be global citizens, Middlesex sees internationalizing the curricula and co-curricular as key components of the skills our students need to study, work, and live in the 21st century.