Apply for Accommodations

The application for admission to Middlesex Community College is a separate process. You may apply for admission at any time while you are completing your application for accommodations with Disability Support Services (DSS), but it is strongly suggested to complete the admissions application first, before you start the DSS process.


Students seeking accommodations through the Disability Support Services office are required to submit documentation to verify eligibility under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the ADA Amendments Act of 2008. Protection under these civil rights statutes is determined on a case-by-case basis and is based upon documentation of a current disability that substantially limits a major life activity.

To ensure accommodations in a timely manner, it is advised that students apply and send documentation of an existing disability to Disability Support Services as early as possible.

To apply now to Disability Support Services:

NOTE: For electronic completion, please be sure to have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer and download the form first to your computer.

  1. Download or print the Voluntary Statement of Special Learning Needs form.
  2. Complete the form, including your signature. NOTE: for electronic completion, use Adobe Acrobat Reader to fully complete the form including your digital signature, and save the completed form to your computer.
  3. Obtain your disability documentation (See Documentation Guidelines for more details)
  4. Return your completed Voluntary Statement along with a copy of your documentation.
  • Mail or drop off:

Middlesex Community College
Disability Support Services
591 Springs Road
Bedford, MA 01730

  • Email:
  • FAX: Attn: Disability Support at 781-275-7126
Last Modified: 11/12/20