Engineering Technology- Precision Machining Certificate
Start a career in Advanced Manufacturing with MCC’s new Precision Machining Certificate Program.
- This nine-month certificate program prepares students for in-demand, entry-level jobs in Advanced Manufacturing.
- Earn college credit and gain skills in mathematics, communications, technical problem-solving, and general machining.
- Perform 300 hours of hands-on precision machining training at the new state-of-the-art Machining Laboratory at Nashoba Valley Technical High School, located in Westford, Massachusetts.
- Classes are offered from 4 to 9 p.m. and run Monday through Thursday.
- Classes begin September, 2017.
Program Information: Engineering Technology – Precision Machining Certificate for Advanced Manufacturing