Welcome to the Health & STEM Pathways Center
The Health and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) Pathways Center is committed to initiatives that are aimed at student achievement and success. We are located on the Lowell campus on the third floor of the Pollard Building. We offer a variety of student supports that are focused on academic achievement and career outcomes to all Health and STEM students. The Health and STEM programs of study are listed below and each link will provide details about the path to follow and the outcomes to expect.
News & Upcoming Events
CAREER FAIR- Spring into New Opportunities Monday, April 7, 2014 from 9:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. UMass Lowell Inn and Conference Center-50 Warren Street, Lowell, MA. Flyer is attached!
- In the weeks before the Career fair we will offer workshops which will cover both "Resume Preparation" and "How to Work a CareerFair" to help you prepare for the event. The workshops will take place at both campuses on multiple dates. Please register for the Career Fair Preparation Workshop or Resume Critique Session that suits your schedule.
- To register for Workshops, click on our Student Workshops button.
Career Exploration Fair-Discover YOUR Future
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the Bedford Campus Center-Cafe East & Main Street.
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) & Health Careers are in demand and will create the economy of tomorrow. Individuals in STEM careers work to solve real world problems such as developing cures for cancer and inventing sustainable forms of energy.
HEAR from area employers and MCC alums in the STEM and Health fields, explore interactive Health & STEM exhibits, learn about our STEM Starter Academy, the Pathways Center, and STEM & Health Careers, and visit with faculty from our STEM and Health academic programs.
- Enroll in the Starter Academy Summer Bridge at MCC. The Summer Bridge is FREE and Open to Middlesex Students with an interest in the Health & STEM Careers. Session 1: July 28th-August 8th and Session 2: August 11th-August 22nd. For additional information please contact Audrey Frater at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned for the Upcoming Events Calendar. To register for any of these events please contact Audrey Frater at email@example.com or visit our website and click on register for events. We look forward to seeing you.
- Nursing Job Opportunities- For complete job postings watch for posted links below ! Interested students should contact the Pathways Center for further assistance.
- September 5, 2013 Peer Mentor Training at the Pathways Center
- September 12, 2013 LSAMP Orientation in the Pathways Center
- "Brain Food" is an hour and a half session focusing on Campus Involvement. It is held on September 19 in Lowell at the Pathways Center from 3-4:30. Food will be provided. Please Join Us. Click on provided link to view flyer.
- Resume Workshop is being held September 25 on the Lowell Campus, Pollard Rm.405 @3-4:30.
- Field Trip to the Department of Health in Concord, NH on October 7 @1:00pm.
- Industry Seminar on October 10 @ 3-4:30 pm in Lowell at the Pathways Center.
- Resume Workshop is being held October 21, 2013 on the Bedford Campus, Henderson Hall Rm.308 @4:30-6 pm.
- Our second session of "Brain Food" is an hour and a half session focusing on Career - Dress for Success, Interviewing Skills, Job Search Tools, etc.. It is held on October 24, 2013 in Lowell at the Pathways Center from 3-4:30. Food will be provided. Please Join Us. Click on provided link to view flyer.
- Our third session of "Brain Food" is an hour and a half session focusing on Surviving Finals. It is being held on November 14, 2013 in Lowell at the Pathways Center from 3-4:30. Food will be provided. Please Join Us. Click on provided link to view flyer.
- Field Trip to iRobot on November 22, 2013 @ 2:00pm. Transportation will be provided. Pick up is at the City Campus, Front Parking Lot.
- UMASS Lowell Winter Break Bridge Program. January 6-10. Students must register by November 1st to ensure confirmation. Space is available on a first come, first serve basis. To receive a registration form or for more information please email Audrey Frater at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Pathways Center at 978-322-8411.
- Calling ALL STEM & Health Students. There will be a field trip to Body Worlds on January 17, 2014. Come join us! To register or for more information click here.