Resources for Students
Adult Learning Center and Links students have access to many resources both online and through the College to support their learning and professional goals.
- Practice: English, Math, Computing Skills, and more
- English Language Learners: web resources for learning English
- Tutoring: On-campus and e-tutoring through MCC's Academic Centers for Enrichment (ACE) program.
- MCC Career Services: Receive on-campus assistance in career exploration and preparation.
- The Career Place: Receive assistance in career preparation and placement at their Woburn location.
High School Equivalency (GED or HiSET) Preparation Resources
Students in Massachusetts now have the option to take either the GED™ or the HiSET™ in order to obtain their High School Equivalency Credential. Visit the HiSET preparation page or create an account with GED and explore their site for more information, study resources, and practice tests.
College Placement Tests (ACCUPLACER) Preparation Resources
In order to enroll at MCC, students must take the college placement tests (ACCUPLACER) to determine course level placement. The ACCUPLACER website provides some guidance and resources for test preparation. MCC also offers preparation resources including refresher workshops and subject review packets. Visit MCC's Placement Testing office for more information and/or to schedule a testing appointment.