Adult Learning Center
Welcome to the Adult Learning Center located on the Bedford Campus of Middlesex Community College. Established in 1995, the Adult Learning Center offers a free program for adult learners who live in Massachusetts and provides classroom instruction in reading, writing, mathematics, science, social studies, and basic computing/digital literacy skills. The program is designed to help students improve their academic skills to earn a high school credential and/or to prepare for further education, job training, or career advancement.
The Adult Learning Center
- Assists adult learners in areas ranging from basic academic skills to High School Equivalency Assessment preparation and/or college preparation
- Recognizes and respects the diversity of our students
- Provides students with individual attention in small classes
- Provides a supportive and non-threatening learning environment
- Encourages continued education and career advancement
NOTE: The next registration session will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday, January
3rd and 4th (two-day process) for the spring semester. For more information or to
receive a registration packet in the mail, please contact Allison Norton, Program
Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Adult Learning Center is also the home of Middlesex Community College's Links program. Links is a program designed for students who are ready to make the transition to college but would benefit from smaller class sizes, individualized support, and the opportunity to earn free college credits.
The Adult Learning Center and Links programs are funded by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education.