The dynamic, reinvigorated city of Lowell is home to our urban campus. Located on the riverfront at Kearney Square, there are several buildings within easy walking distance.
Getting acquainted with the campus
The main five-story Cowan Center includes:
- Academic Support, for tutoring
- Enrollment Center
- Health Services
- International Office
- Lowell Campus Cafeteria
- Multicultural Center
- Student Activities Office
- TRIO Offices
- Veterans Center
- Center for Community Engagement
The historic Federal Building contains the Lowell Campus Library, classrooms, the Honors Center and an art studio.
Howe Building contains a dance studio and music classroom.
The Health, Science & Technology Center includes:
- Talbot Building, which contains the Dental Hygiene Clinic, the Nursing Learning Center and laboratory classrooms, as well as Medical Assisting, Dental Assisting and Dental Laboratory Technology programs.
- Derby Building, which contains the Lowell Campus Bookstore, classrooms and the MCC Law Center.
- Pollard Building contains Flexible Studies classes and additional classrooms.