Assistance with the Application Process
- - Bedford, Building 8, Room 206 (781) 280-3510
- - Lowell, Cowan Center, Room 117 (978) 656-3158
MCC Certifying Officials
To assist you with the application process, advisors are available through the Academic, Career and Transfer Centers on both campuses. Contact information is provided below:
Kirstin Morrow, 781-280-3619, FAX: 781-280-3603 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Rideout, 781-280-3587, FAX: 781-280-3603 Email: email@example.com
Ivette L. Caletz, 978-656-3214, FAX: 978-452-5559 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rick Reppucci, Coordinator, Veterans Resource Center, email@example.com 781-280-3510
Lonnie Armstrong, Coordinator, Veterans Resource Center, firstname.lastname@example.org 978-656-3158
Maryanne Mungovan, Director of Multicultural and Veterans Affairs, email@example.com 978-656-3267
MCC Student Veterans Checklist
 APPLY TO THE COLLEGE THROUGH THE STUDENT INFORMATION CENTER OR APPLY ONLINE
 SUBMIT OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS OF PRIOR COLLEGE CREDITS AND SMART TRANSCRIPT
 TAKE PLACEMENT TEST: Visit your Student Information Center to schedule your placement test or call:
- - Lowell office (978) 656-3179,
- - Bedford office (781) 280-3605 or 1-800-818-3434.
This can be completed at the time of submission of your admissions application.
 REGISTER FOR CLASSES: Make an appointment through the Student Information Center
-  At the time of registration submit your DD-214 Certificate of Eligibility or NOBI (any and or all "whichever is applicable").
-  National Guard Certificate must be submitted every semester, DD-214 Certificate of Eligibility and or NOBI to the Student Accounts Office.
-  Your certifying official on campus must have both documents in order to notify the Veterans Administration of your registration. Your Veteran’s Resource Center has information regarding your certifying officials and their location.
-  The Student Accounts Office on campus requires you to file your veteran tuition waiver or National Guard tuition waiver and to submit your DD-214 were applicable. (renewable annually in September)
-  If you are taking 9 or more credits you are also required to file a health insurance waiver otherwise you will be billed for health insurance.
-  If you are CH-33 (Post 9-11 GI Bill) and you do not have health insurance you can complete a form at the student account office stating you need the health insurance that has been included on your semesters invoice. (Only then will the VA pay for the health insurance)
-  For information about accommodations contact Disability Support Services at 781-280-3630 or at https://www.middlesex.mass.edu/disabilityservices/studentinfo.aspx
 FULL TIME STUDENTS: If you are taking 12 or more credits you are required to submit proof of immunizations with the Health and Wellness Department. Instructions on how to obtain Veteran immunization records are kept in your Health and Wellness and Veterans Resource Center offices.
 FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION (FAFSA): You may be eligible for additional grants based on this. When in doubt fill it out.
 STOP BY YOUR VETERANS RESOURCE CENTER ON CAMPUS:
- - Bedford: 591 Springs Road, Campus Ctr. Bldg. 8 – room 206
- - Lowell: 33 Kearney Sq., City Bldg. - room 117
- - Your Veterans Resource Centers provides FREE COFFEE, Camaraderie, monthly acupuncture for stress, weekly V.A. Educational Support and Counseling (VITAL Initiative Program), Veterans Club and activities as well as usage of computers and printer or just rest, have lunch or study.
 CHANGES TO ENROLLMENT STATUS
Contact VA Certifying Official/academic advisor immediately if there are any changes in enrollment status, including adding courses, dropping courses, withdrawing, degree major change or receiving incomplete grades.
MIDDLESEX COMMUNITY COLLEGE THANKS YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!