The Alumni Office tracks MCC graduates, offers networking, educational, and stewardship events for alumni, and promotes alumni success. Alumni are invited to use this website as one way to stay involved in the college community and remain connected with fellow graduates.
- Update your contact information, email address, and mail preferences with our online portal at: http://www.middlesex.mass.edu/alumniupdate.
- Submitting your information will ensure that you receive information and email blasts about upcoming alumni and college events.
- Send us news about your life, education, and career for the Alumni Class Notes section of MCC's Profiles magazine by emailing Amy Cahill Lee, Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Relations at email@example.com.
Follow us on Social Media
MCC Alumni also has a presence on social media.
- Please "like" our Facebook page www.facebook.com/middlesexccalumni to get updates on alumni events.
- Join the MCC Alumni LinkedIn group, Middlesex Community College (MA) Alumni, to professionally network with fellow alumni.
We encourage you to serve as a Middlesex career mentor, assist with student recruitment, participate on college committees, and support MCC Foundation initiatives.
For more information, please contact Amy Cahill Lee, Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-280-3579.