Welcome to the webpage of the Collegiate TRIO Programs: Student Support Services at Middlesex Community College where you will find information on our two TRIO - Student Support Services Programs. Student Success, based on the Lowell Campus with some availability on the Bedford campus, and the Program for Student Achievement, with offices in Lowell and Bedford, provides academic and other support to eligible Middlesex students. Funded through the U.S. Department of Education, Student Support Services works closely with eligible low-income, first generation college students and individuals with disabilities.
Student Support Services provides academic and other services to help students to improve their grades, stay in school, graduate from Middlesex, and transfer to baccalaureate programs.
If you are interested in learning more about the TRIO - Student Support Services Programs and answer yes to one or more of the following questions, you may be eligible for one of the programs.
- Are you a Middlesex Community College student registered for classes?
- Are you a US Citizen or a permanent resident?
- Are you a Pell grant recipient or considered low income?
- Are you a student whose parents did not graduate from a four year college?
You may be eligible for the Student Success Program
- Do you have a documented disability?