Institutional Research and Planning
The Office of Institutional Research (IR) welcomes all members of the College community who have an institutional question that data or research can answer.
Our goal is to support institutional effectiveness by meeting both the operational and strategic information needs of the College. Ultimately, information from the Office of Institutional Research is used to shape the College’s policies, its decisions about curriculum and pedagogy, and organizational directions of the College.
The Office of Institutional Research is also the official source of data reported to the Department of Higher Education and other government and fiscal entities, thereby supporting statewide and national success agendas.
- Spring 2012 Personal Assessment of the College Environment Survey Results
- Latino Outreach Summit - January 2013
- Fall 2012 Professional Day Notes
- Board of Higher Education Report: Time To Lead
- Middlesex Community College Mission Statement
- Your Voice, Your Experience, Our Success: MCC's 2011-2014 Strategic Plan
- Notes from CCSSE Summit - Bedford March 7, 2012
- Notes from CCSSE Summit - Lowell April 4, 2012
- CCSSE - 2007-2011 Comparison Data
- CCSSE - Special Focus Questions
- CCSSE - Promising Practices Questions