Institutional Research and Planning
The Office of Institutional Research (IR) welcomes all members of the College community who have an institutional question that data or research can answer.
Please use the IR Request Form for all of your requests.
Our goal is to support institutional effectiveness by meeting both the operational and strategic information needs of the College. Ultimately, information from the Office of Institutional Research is used to shape the College’s policies, its decisions about curriculum and pedagogy, and organizational directions of the College.
The Office of Institutional Research is also the official source of data reported to the Department of Higher Education and other government and fiscal entities, thereby supporting statewide and national success agendas.
- Vision Project Dashboard June 2015
- Vision Project Dashboard May 2014
- Enrollment Plan
- Mass Community Colleges Key Performance Indicators Linear Trends August 2014
- Enrollment Services Business Process Review
- Environmental Scan 2014
- Achievement Gap
- Faculty Survey 2013
- Student Survey 2013
- Spring 2012 Personal Assessment of the College Environment Survey Results
- Latino Outreach Summit - January 2013
- Fall 2012 Professional Day Notes
- Board of Higher Education Report: Time To Lead
- Middlesex Community College Mission Statement
- Your Voice, Your Experience, Our Success: MCC's 2011-2014 Strategic Plan
- Notes from CCSSE Summit - Bedford March 7, 2012
- Notes from CCSSE Summit - Lowell April 4, 2012
- CCSSE - 2007-2011 Comparison Data
- CCSSE - Special Focus Questions
- CCSSE - Promising Practices Questions
Historic Planning Documents...