FOCUS2 Registration Directions
If this is your first time logging into FOCUS2, you must register a new account. Follow the directions below to register your account.
Go to the FOCUS2login page and then click on the "If you need to create a new account" link.
At the registration screen, enter the following access code: MCC
Complete the status and name fields.
Enter your Middlesex email in the email address field. Future Middlesex students should enter their personal email address.
Enter your username and password:
Current Middlesex Students: Enter your Middlesex Identification Number (A number) as your username and create a password
Middlesex Faculty/Staff: Enter your Middlesex username and password
Future Middlesex Students: Create a unique username and password that you will remember
After you have completed the form, select the continue button and follow the directions on the screen. You will then be directed to the FOCUS2 main menu.
If you experience difficulty registering your account, please contact one of our staff members in the Academic, Career and Transfer Centers.
What can I expect when I use FOCUS2?
- It takes about 40 minutes to complete
- You can spend more time researching different occupations
- You can view over 300+ occupational videos
- You will get job outlook and salary information
- Learn what skills are needed to be successful in a given occupation
What’s next after I complete FOCUS2?
- You will have received a great deal of information about potential jobs and majors
- Remember to save occupations (job descriptions) that you are interested in exploring further
- The best way to sort through all of this information is with the assistance of a career counselor
To schedule an appointment with a career counselor, please contact 1-800-818-3434, or visit the Academic, Career, and Transfer Planning Centers at either the Lowell or Bedford campuses.
For more information on what the FOCUS2 assessment can do for you, see this presentation.