Thank you for your interest in Middlesex Community College. International applicants must be at least 18 years old. The Admissions Office must receive all of the following documents (by the stated deadline) before your application will be considered complete.
Required Document List:
(Documents are in Adobe Acrobat .pdf format to facilitate printing. If needed, you may get Adobe Acrobat here.)
- MCC International Student Application for Admission
- Proof of High School completion (copy of diploma) or an official copy of your high school transcripts.*
- An official copy of transcripts from all colleges you attended (if applicable).*
- TOEFL or IELTS test scores results sent directly to the Admissions Office.*
- INS Form I-134(Affidavit of Support)** Signature of Deponent needs to be notarized by a Notary Public.
- Sponsor(s) bank statement(s) to verify that sufficient finances are available to cover tuition and fees. The bank statement cannot be more than 30 days old upon receipt. (Original bank statements only).**
- Local Contact Person form(if applicable).**
- Financial Sponsorship Certificate**
- International Student Certification of Finances form**
- International Student Health Record form**
* Only foreign documents accompanied by notarized English translations will be accepted.
** Please forward only original documents.
The College must receive all application materials by:
- JULY 15 for the Fall (September) semester
- DECEMBER 15 for the Spring (January) semester
Please send all documentation to:
MIDDLESEX COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Enrollment Management Center
33 Kearney Square
Lowell, MA 01852-1987
ARRIVAL IN THE UNITED STATES
All accepted Middlesex International Students are required to:
- Arrive in the United States at least two weeks before classes begin.
- If you are transferring from another United States College or University you should first schedule an appointment to meet with a Designated School Official (DSO) at Middlesex.
- Plan to take the mandatory Middlesex Placement Test.
- Pay tuition and register for classes.
- Attend a special orientation for International Students.
- Submit to the International Student office a copy of your passport, I-94 card and stamped I-20 within 10 days of arriving in the United States.
MEDICAL HISTORY, IMMUNIZATION FORM AND HEALTH INSURANCE:
All International Students are required to submit the completed International Student Health Record and must purchase the Middlesex Student Insurance.
Health Program applicants:
Admission to a Health Division program is selective because of limited class size and clinical sites. Students considering applying to a Health degree or certificate program with additional admission requirements should thoroughly review prerequisites and other conditions before applying to that program. Non-Massachusetts residents, including International students, will be admitted on a space available basis only. Individuals who lack the prerequisite courses for a particular health program may enter the college in the Liberal Studies program and, once prerequisites have been completed, they may apply to be considered for admission to a health program. To view and download Health Division program information and supplemental materials go to: www.middlesex.mass.edu and click on MiddleNet, select "Apply for Admission"
To learn more, contact:
Middlesex Community College
33 Kearney Square
Lowell, MA 01852 USA