September 5, 2012 through October 5, 2012.
- To play and win, you must be a Middlesex Student.
- Register Here! at any time during the month of September.
- At the completion of your hunt, you must submit your answers on the form below. You can submit your answers online or in person in the Center for Leadership & Engagement.
- The student with the most correct responses wins. In the event of a tie, the student who submitted responses first wins.
- First place winner will receive an iPad! Second place will receive an iPod Touch! Third and fourth place will receive gift cards totaling $200 each. Fifth-Ninth place winners will receive gift cards of $100 each. Tenth-14th place will receive gift cards of $50 each. Up to 20 runners up will receive Middlesex merchandise.
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Play:
Use the MCC Webpage, social media, and your e-mail to complete the following by October 5th (Turn in as soon as you are done!)
- What is the URL for the Middlesex Community College website?
- On the MCC homepage, what is the average class size?
- "Like" and/or comment on the Block Party photos on the Middlesex Facebook page (to be posted on 9/7).
- On the MCC website find how many degree and certificate programs MCC offers.
- On the MCC website find out what event is listed in Important Dates for November 9th?
- On the MCC homepage, what is one subject (any one!) in the News & Events?
- Using website "Search" function to find out what is the only Associate Degree Program offered starting with the letter "M".
- Type "English" in the "Search for Course" on the Academics page - what is the 4th course listed?
- Use the website "Search" function to find the phone number for the Lowell Campus bookstore.
- Check your student news every Monday and Thursday (in your MCC e-mail Inbox at 8:30am) to find the secret words or phrases. There will be 3 words/phrases throughout the month of September. Please list all three words or phrases.
- Check out the MCC blog. What is the title of the posting on July 12th?
- Post a response to the question on the 9/10 Student Activities Facebook page.
- What did the MCC Dean of Students tweet on September 18th?
- What three words are shown in this video at 20 seconds into the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcf2PQkQjiU
- Send an e-mail from your Middlesex e-mail to Director of Student Accounts, Chris Fiori to tell him he's doing a great job. You must copy Jonathan Crockett and be sure to sign your name.
- Go to the Financial Aid website - when is the FAFSA available?
- What was your answer to #20 of the Communication and Media Preferences survey?
- Send an e-mail from your Middlesex e-mail to email@example.com and answer the following question: What do you love most about MCC?
Click here to submit your answers online – please make sure you enter ALL your answers before you hit the "submit" button.
Click here for a printable PDF of the answer sheet if you wish to submit your answers directly to the Lowell or Bedford Center for Leadership and Engagement.