Our commitment to your success
Your goal may be to graduate from Middlesex and continue your studies in a baccalaureate program. Perhaps you plan to complete a degree in one of our career programs and move directly into the work force. Or you may want to enroll in short term training to improve your marketability. There is no one way to achieve success at Middlesex; there are many different paths you can take.
Whatever your goals. we are committed to your achievement of them. Our services and programs are designed to provide the support you need to succeed.
- Academic advising, career, and transfer services
- Testing for course placement
- General education development test (GED)
- Internships and programs that offer real world experience
- Learning communities and freshman experience classes
- Disability support services
- Personal counseling
- Support for veterans
- Supportive faculty