How To Register as a Non-Degree or Non-Credit Student


I want to enroll in a credit course as a non-degree student, or I want to enroll in a non-credit course.


I do not want to enroll in a degree or certificate program and I am not interested in applying for financial aid.

Please complete the Visiting Student Registration form with registration assistance (call 1-800-818-3434) OR fax the completed form to 978-656-3443.

Our Enrollment Assistants are available Monday thru Thursday from 8:00am to 7:30pm and on Friday from 8:00am to 6:30pm. You may also visit the Student Information Centers on the Lowell or Bedford campuses, Monday thru Thursday from 8:30am-7:00pm, Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm, and Saturday Closed.


Last Modified: 8/4/23