Getting started is easy...
Middlesex is a public community college with an open admission policy. No application fee or scores from the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) are required. Applicants are required to have a high school diploma, or a high school equivalency diploma known as a GED/HiSet.
To Apply for Admission:
- Review the admission requirements for your major program of study.
- Complete and submit your Application for Admission
- Online application
- Or call 1-800-818-3434 for a paper application.
If mailing your application, send it to:
Middlesex Community College
Enrollment Communications & Support
33 Kearney Square
Lowell, MA 01852-1987
Some application tips:
- If you have not yet earned your high school diploma at the time you submit your application, you must certify that you have earned your high school diploma or GED/HiSet credential prior to the start of classes.
- To request transfer credit for course credits from other colleges, forward official transcripts with your application or have them sent later.
- If you are homeschooled, follow the same application procedures
3. After you’ve been admitted to Middlesex, you will receive several forms to complete and return, if applicable:
- Immunization Form
- Disability Support Services Form
We thank you for considering Middlesex Community College, and we look forward to seeing you on campus.