Getting started is easy...
Middlesex is a public community college with an open admission policy. No application fee or scores from the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) are required. Applicants are required to have a high school diploma, or a high school equivalency diploma known as a GED, or have passed an "Ability to Benefit" test before enrolling.
To Apply for Admission:
- Review the admission requirements for your major program of study.
- Complete and submit your Application for Admission
- Online at www.middlesex.mass.edu
- Or call 1-800-818-3434 for a paper application.
If mailing your application, send it to:
Middlesex Community College
Enrollment Communications & Support
33 Kearney Square
Lowell, MA 01852-1987
Some application tips:
- If you have not yet earned your high school diploma at the time you submit your application, you must certify that you have earned your high school diploma or GED credential prior to the start of classes.
- To request transfer credit for course credits from other colleges, forward official transcripts with your application or have them sent later.
- If you are homeschooled, follow the same application procedures
3. After you’ve been admitted to Middlesex, you will receive several forms to complete and return, if applicable:
- Immunization Form
- Placement Testing Exemption Request Form
- Disability Support Services Form
We thank you for considering Middlesex Community College, and we look forward to seeing you on campus.