Sullivan Middle School
Sullivan Middle School serves 5th-8th grade students. They aim to have their students high school prepared and college bound. They believe social and emotional development are keys to academic success and they promote students to respect others, strive to be their best, and commitment to lifelong learning.
- Green Chemistry project (Fall '12)
- Individual service-learning
Identified areas of collaborative projects:
- STEM activities
- Presentation by experts (all fields and subjects)
- After-school activities (homework club)
- Unity building activities (for students)
- Cultural activities (focused on diversity of cultures)
Common Core (Mass State Curriculum Frameworks)
If you are interested in serving or adding a project, please fill out the Service-Learning form.
Sullivan contact info: Principal Jacqueline Paton Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 978-937-8993