Lowell High serves 9-12th grade students. Lowell High School provides an environment where the emphasis is on mutual respect, curiosity, the free exchange of ideas, and the appreciation of education both as a process and a means to betterment. They strive to make their students responsible for their daily and long term decisions on education. They aim to prepare their students for college and life after high school.
- Language translation project (spring '13)
- College Chemistry project (spring '13)
- Theatre project (spring '13)
Identified areas of collaborative projects:
- Workshops on educational issues and college
- A resource book (for parents on community resources)
- College tours
- STEM activities
- Presentations by experts (all fields and subjects)
- Career experiential opportunities
- Life skills workshops
- Communication (better ways or modes to increase student and administration interaction)
Common Core (Mass State Curriculum frameworks)
If you are interested in serving or adding a project, please fill out the Service-Learning form.
Lowell High contact info: Coordinator SSS (Student Support Services) David Robinson Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 978-446-7228