Accessing SL PRO for your Service-Learning Courses
- Go to http://www.middlesex.mass.edu/servicelearning/
- Go to SL Pro faculty login.
- Sign on - Username - same as MCC username; If you forget your password click the "Forgot your login?" link on the SL Pro login page. Once logged in there is a feature to change your password.
Features of SL PRO:
- Main Page - Has 3 main functions: Current Course Listings - which is where your course is listed. You can edit it to show the service learning mission of your course. Student Roster - Shows which students in your course are participating in SL. You can also sort by student placements in your course. Matches - shows the approved partners for your course.
- Updated Profile - All the information on you! This is where you can change your password.
- Manage courses -Similar to main page.
- Communication Manager - allows you to send e-mails to the students in your course who are participating in service-learning.
- Project Search Contains information regarding other community partners.