Staff Development Grant Proposal Guidelines
Who Is Eligible:
- Full-time faculty
- Full-time professional staff
- Full-time classified staff
- Full-time administrators
- Part-time faculty and staff in their second year of employment
NOTE: Deans, Associate Deans, and Assistant Deans are not eligible for staff development funds and should consult with their appropriate supervisor about funding for conferences and other professional development initiatives.
These grants provide full or partial funding to:
- attend conferences, workshops, training programs
- enroll in work-related or discipline-related course work
- conduct research, pursue curriculum and materials development
- present on-campus workshops with guest consultants or engage in other activities that contribute to the individual's professional growth and the college's overall effectiveness. It is recommended that faculty and staff members discuss or review professional development proposals with their division dean or department supervisor.