Recipients of professional development funding are expected to submit a report within 30 days of the conclusion of their project or activity, reflecting on the experience and how it will apply to their work at MCC. The purpose of this report is to help Professional Development share with others the information that you have learned through this activity. Please include the following information in your report:
- Conference attended, dates and sponsoring organization
- Key issues you would be willing to share in a collegial conversation format
- Highlights of your experiences (e.g., sessions, networking, resources, broadening of perspectives, keynote speaker, etc).
- Connections to work at MCC
You may provide this information in either narrative form or bullet format, whichever is more appropriate for your experience.
It is the responsibility of the award recipients to submit the following materials to Gail Desrochers (Bedford Campus, Trustee House), where applicable:
- Receipts for reimbursement within 30 days after attending the conference or event;
- Grades and receipts for classes immediately after the class has been completed;
- Notify Gail Desrochers if for any reason you do not attend the conference or event so that funds can be reallocated.