In an effort to support you in your work with students, the following services and opportunities to connect with a Personal Counselor. We look forward to working with you!
- Classroom visits to inform you and your students about our services.
- Classroom workshops on a variety of topics such as "Stress Management", "Conflict Resolution", "Communication Skills" and "Time Management."
- Departmental or divisional workshops for faculty on topics such as "Dealing with Difficult Students", "Team Building using the Myers Briggs Type Indicator."
- Professional development workshops offered during the academic year scheduled though the MCC Office of Professional and Instructional Development.
- "Walk-in" consultation available whenever possible
- E-mail consultations: send questions or concerns to a personal counselor and we will respond via e-mail. If not using Outlook, e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Presentations at Division or Departmental meetings to discuss available services or for group consultation purposes.
For more information about personal counseling services for faculty/staff, feel free to contact the personal counselor at your campus.