MCC Foundation Grants
The 2015 MCC Foundation Grant Application Process is now Open!
Please click here to download a copy of the application.
The Application Deadline is Friday, March 27, 2015 at 5pm
The MCC Foundation Annual Fund Grants Program helps to fund projects that support innovative activities, programs, services, equipment and training not covered through the college's traditional budget process. All employees are invited to submit proposals that will enhance the teaching, learning and working environment.
Grant applications are reviewed and selected for funding by members of the MCC Foundation Stewardship Committee and the Executive Director of the Foundation using policy guidelines set by the Foundation Board.
MCC Foundation Grant Application Procedures for Faculty/Staff Special Requests
- All MCC Employees (faculty, administrators, staff) are eligible to apply.
- Grant application requests should generally not exceed $5,000.
- Grants will only be made for a project length of one year.
- MCC Foundation Grant Application Forms are available.
All applicants should receive a confirmation email within one business day after submitting the application. If you do not receive an email confirmation or if you have questions about the application, contact Amy C. Lee, Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Relations, email@example.com or 781-280-3579.
- Faculty/Staff grant applications must be approved by the department chair, division dean as well as the Vice President of the applicant's department.
- The Executive Director of the Foundation will review each grant application request. Final funding decisions will be made by the Foundation Board Stewardship Committee.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact Amy C. Lee, x3579.