MCC Foundation Grants
The 2017 MCC Foundation Grant Application Process is now OPEN.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, February 28, 2017.
The MCC Foundation Annual Fund Grants Program helps to fund projects that support innovative activities, programs, services, equipment and training not covered through the college's traditional budget process. All employees are invited to submit proposals that will enhance the teaching, learning and working environment.
Grant applications are reviewed and selected for funding by members of the MCC Foundation Grants Committee using policy guidelines set by the Foundation Board.
MCC Foundation Grant Application Procedures for Faculty/Staff Special Requests
- All MCC Employees (faculty, administrators, staff) are eligible to apply.
- Grant application requests should generally not exceed $5,000.
- Grants will only be made for a project length of one year.
- MCC Foundation Grant Application Forms are available.
All applicants should receive a confirmation email within one business day after submitting the application. If you do not receive an email confirmation or if you have questions about the application, contact Amy C. Lee, Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Relations, email@example.com or 781-280-3579.
- Faculty/Staff grant applications must be approved by the department chair, division dean as well as the Vice President of the applicant's department.
- The MCC Foundation's Annual Fund Grants Committee will review each grant application request. Final funding decisions will be made by the MCC Foundation Annual Fund Grants Committee.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact Amy C. Lee, x3579.