Annual Fund Campaign
Your Donations Make a Difference!
When you support the Annual Fund Campaign you help maintain MCC's excellence as a recognized leader in education, an innovative community partner, a creative educator in international programs and a committed agent for regional economic growth and workforce development. By giving to the Annual Fund, you allow the college to fund new initiatives.
Last year, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts provided less than a third of MCC's annual operating budget.
Every penny raised through the Annual Fund is directly applied to college initiatives that helped to enrich and diversify academic offerings, promote student success and fund exceptional programs to impact the MCC teaching, learning and working environment.
The Annual Fund Campaign contributions of employees, retirees, alumni, friends, and area businesses has made a world of difference.
MCC initiatives funded by those contributions include:
- State-of-the-art equipment for the Physics, Biotech and Science laboratories
- Leadership Academy attendance for emerging student leaders
- Sustainability Committee Initiatives
- Support Veterans Resource Centers
Every Gift Counts
Every gift has an immediate and meaningful impact on the Middlesex community. Every gift helps students and faculty achieve their goals in many ways. By contributing to MCC's Annual Fund Campaign, you will help us to focus on our future and enable us to:
- Support faculty and staff with continuing education opportunities
- Fund special academic initiatives and programs
- Improve campus facilities and grounds
- Provide emergency financial assistance for deserving students
- Expand international fellowship programs and opportunities
- Advance the College's mission
When you support the Annual Fund, you strengthen the entire MCC community. The work of the MCC Foundation is not possible without the help of donors who believe in the college and its mission. We invite you to join us in accomplishing even more in the future.