The Career Services Office receives full,part-time,seasonal and internship opportunities on a daily basis. These are posted to our on-line JOBS LIST. New users are required to complete the Job Information Form before reviewing the listings. Once you have submitted this information, you will have unlimited access to our job and internship offerings.
Job listings are grouped by academic/professional field. Using the SEARCH box in the upper right hand corner you may search by academic or professional field, job title or location. When employers have multiple listings we will provide a link to the employer's web site so you can follow-up. All positions are posted on-line for 90 days unless the employer requests a shorter posting period.
Click Here for Job List.
For Additional Assistance with Your Job Search...
- Schedule an appointmentto discuss your job search strategy with a career counselor.
- Check out on-campus recruiting dates and upcoming job fairs and career events.
- Attend a resume workshop and have your resume critiqued by a career counselor.
- Link to MonsterTrak.com for national listings targeted to a college population.
- Check out local job listings including the local newspaper job classifieds.
- Link to state, regional and national job posting boards.
- Contact your local One Stop Career Center.