Who Can Attend?
The students who enroll in the Adult Learning Center are 16 years old or over and not currently enrolled in school. Some have high school diplomas and plan to attend college; others want to earn a High School Equivalency Credential. They are all interested in developing and improving their basic skills in order to:
- read and comprehend,
- write in an organized, grammatically-correct fashion,
- perform mathematical functions,
- maintain their jobs and seek higher level jobs,
- prepare for workplace training programs,
- prepare for college-level courses,
- improve their quality of life.