Getting Started at MCC
After you've been admitted to a degree or certificate program, follow this step by step guide.
- Call us at 1-800-818-3434 to make your placement testing appointment.
- Send us your: Immunization Form, Disability Support Services Form, and Official transcripts from other colleges for transfer credit review.
- Submit your financial aid application.
- Look at the course requirements for the major you chose.
Building Your Class Schedule
- Arrive on time for your placement testing appointment. Be ready to do your best.
- Placement Testing staff will schedule your time to return and register for classes. If you are exempt from testing, call us at 1-800-818-3434 to schedule a registration time.
- Prepare for your registration session. Review your course placements and major requirements. Explore the Semester Schedule of classes.
- Arrive on time for your Registration session. Be sure to get your MiddleNet PIN number.
Taking Care of Business
- Pay your tuition and fees. Complete your Financial Aid Application, sign up for the AMS payment Plan, send us your check or pay online using MasterCard, Visa or Discover at MiddleNet.
- Take care of your health insurance. If you register for 9 or more credits, you will be charged for health insurance at MCC. This fee may be waived if you are covered under another health insurance plan. If you are covered under your parents' health insurance, be sure to check their student enrollments.
- Complete your Financial Aid Application, sign up for the AMS payment Plan, send us your check or pay online using MasterCard, Visa or Discover at MiddleNet.
- Take care of your health.
- Attend every class meeting.
- Buy your books during the first week of classes.
- Get a student ID card and library card.
Occasionally a course is canceled because of low enrollments. To register for another course, log onto MiddleNet, or call us at 1-800-818-3434.
To make changes to your schedule, complete the Add/Drop process on MiddleNet, call 1-800-818-3434, or visit the Student Information Center before the first week of classes.