KB275: Login Information for the My MCC Web Portal (username and password)
In order to view secured content such as courses and email, you need to be a student, faculty member, or staff member of the college. Use the information provided below to learn how to log in to the my mcc web portal. Also included is information on how to look-up or reset your login information.
I. Logging In
II. - Unknown Username and/or Password
- Reset Forgotten Password
3. You will then be prompted to answer a security question that will verify
your identity. Provide either your birth date or a security question
answer (i.e. mothers maiden name, pet's name). You only need to answer ONE of the security questions.
Click the Search for button next to the appropriate security question.
When found, your username information will display on the screen.
If you need to reset your password, continue with the instructions below.
5. If you have forgotten or need to reset your password, click the "Reset Password" button underneath your username information (Figure 4).
The online password reset tool will prompt you through the process.
6. An alert screen will appear advising on the rules for setting a secure, complex password (Figure 5). Now is the time to think of a word to use that conforms to the password rules. Once you have thought of a password, click the OK button to continue.
7. Enter the new password in the "Enter New Password:" field. Re-enter the same word in the "Re-enter Password:" field. Click the button "Save new Password" (Figure 6).
8. The "Status: Processing... "message will appear. Processing may take 10 - 30 seconds to complete (Figure 7).